Return Policy – Product Restrictions
The following RAW&SILK products are subject to special return restrictions.
Stitch Files (for Embroidered Products): You may return any embroidered product for a replacement or refund within 30 days of receipt. However, in order to obtain a refund of the stitch file image conversion fee, you must contact customer support within 10 days of receiving your embroidered product(s) and you must return the product to RAW&SILK. If you posted an embroidered product for sale to your Store without ordering a product, you must request a refund of the conversion fee within 10 days of the date RAW&SILK uploaded the stitch file to your “My Images” library, which will be indicated by the “sent date” of the stitch file confirmation email sent to you.
Returning Damaged / Defective Items
In cases of damage or defect, the return process can often be expedited by providing a digital image of the damage or defect (along with a clear description of the problem) in an email to our Customer Support Team. In many cases, action (in the form of replacement, refund or account credit) can be taken as soon as substantiation of the claim has been provided by the customer.
If the damage / defect cannot be verified over the phone or via email contact, the item may be required to return to RAW&SILK for inspection before a determination can be made as to the state of the product.
Who covers the return shipping cost?
RAW&SILK will arrange returns in cases where items have arrived in damaged condition or are confirmed by a RAW&SILK representative to be defective. In these cases, the customer should contact RAW&SILK Support before placing a package back in transit.
For all other cases, return shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer.
Under no circumstance does RAW&SILK reimburse (or provide credit) for return shipping costs incurred by the customer. If a product is damaged or defective, the recipient must make arrangements with RAW&SILK support as to how the return should be handled prior to placing the items back in transit to RAW&SILK.
How to Return an Item
- Contact Customer Support to request a return. You must make this request within 30 days of receiving the shipment.
- Be sure to specify the reason for your return request in your message and indicate any preference for a replacement (whether exchanging for an identical product or selecting an alternate style, size or colour), account credit, or a refund.
- Once the topic is selected, you will be asked to select the product/s that you wish to return.
- Use the Upload File button to proactively provide digital images of damaged or defective products.
What the Return Process Usually Entails
If you have requested a refund, be advised that returning funds usually take 7-21 days to appear in the account used to make the purchase (depending on the processing speed of the bank that issued the funds).
If you have requested an account credit, be advised that returning funds usually take 24 – 48 hours to appear in your RAW&SILK account. This credit, once available, may be used to make a purchase on RAW&SILK.
If you have requested an exchange in a different size or style, an email will be sent letting you know once the reprint has been initiated.
- Returning dark apparel items may only be swapped for a different dark apparel style of equal or lesser value.
- Returning light apparel items may only be swapped for a different light apparel style of equal or lesser value.
- Returning non-apparel items may only be swapped for a similar non-apparel item of equal or lesser value.